Which Mod Let's You Finish Main Quest Instantly

GingerTom

Can anyone point me to this that let's you pick up a globe in the basement of the Tiber Septim Hotel and 'poof!' the main quest is over instantly. I had it, lost it, and can't remember the name of it--and, yes, I did search for it--even google, but--no luck. (Lost all of my mods--and trying to backtrack.) It's a great mod.

Thanks.

Thank you, LFact. (Hard to believe I couldn't find it--but I googled it and I 'searched' it on this mod site but it didn't come up. Very much appreciated. (Darn--spelled your name right the first time.)

*** 'Why finish instantly?' Because I don't want to have to do it AGAIN--didn't like it before. :) And I hate to leave things unfinished--OCD.

Edited by GingerTom

Thank you, LFact. (Hard to believe I couldn't find it--but I googled it and I 'searched' it on this mod site but it didn't come up. Very much appreciated. (Darn--spelled your name right the first time.)

*** 'Why finish instantly?' Because I don't want to have to do it AGAIN--didn't like it before. :) And I hate to leave things unfinished--OCD.

I just use the Alternate Start by Boat mod. The main quest never even starts until you go to the sewers and find the Amulet of Kings. In most of my games it's rarely even a consideration.

I can understand that if you didn't want to do the main quest, you'd rather have it completed, rather than unstarted. If it's unstarted, then it's always there, waiting for you to start it, inviting you and putting some small degree of pressure on you to start it. You have to keep making the decision not to start it over and over again. But if it's complete, there's no further decision necessary or possible. It's done, complete and out of the way, and you can get on with the rest of your life in Cyrodiil. Much easier!

Xanordon