Skyrim crashes right after being launched, but i don't know what causes it

tipigeon

Hi guys so as you can read in the title i have problems, my skyrim has around 110 mods and when i launched it with skse it crashed, i don't know if this is because there's not enough memory or if there is some mods conflicting, but since i have a lots of mods i don't have the time to re install them one by one, for now i uninstalled all mods, and i will uninstall/reinstall the game

I'm thinking the same which is why I suggested TES5Edit, just because it will tell which mod is missing what master if that happens to be the case... or at least which mod is missing whatever it needs to work.

Learn something new every day. With MO it just pops up a warning to tell you if you're missing a master file. Back when I still used NMM I'd go through the plugin list manually to see if any masters were missing or disabled. Wish I'd known you could use TES5Edit like that back then, lol.

Edited by Wolvenna

Recently I had a problem with crashing right after the Bethesda logo. Of course I knew it meant I had a missing master file, problem was, all the masters I needed were installed. So, after much (muuuuuch) trial and error and swearing and crying, I discovered the problem was Nexus Mod Manager. For some strange reason NMM wasn't registering Skyrim.esm as existing -- as suggested by what I was seeing in my Papyrus error logs. I switched to Mod Manager and my game is stable. For the moment. I'm sure something will go wrong any moment now. :/