Oddest Deaths During Arena

Ranokoa

Funniest or oddest kill or result in the Arena you ever saw?

Mine is this: I bet on blue and he died, but either a poison or a magic or something killed the other guy. The announcer said I lost, but I got my winnings anyways. O.o

Hmm, I was in the Arena doing the final fight where Porkchop fights beside you, and the yellow mage ended up taking out their archer with a frost spell. :\

I guess teamwork wasn't in their job description.

Porkchop was my favorite companion: he basically killed the entire yellow team on his own while I failed at spell casting...

Edited by squid blorg

Hmm, I was in the Arena doing the final fight where Porkchop fights beside you, and the yellow mage ended up taking out their archer with a frost spell. :\

I guess teamwork wasn't in their job description.

I always killed porkchop thinking he was an aggressive boar...

:(

Hmm, it would have to be on my first battle (EVER). It was the first thing I did back in 2007 when I got the game. I was new to video games because my parents thought they were "brainwashing", well anyway I find a good RPG that has good graphics unlike the 2 worlds I tried before, and I joined the arena...at level 1... on the normal difficulty. I never knew you could change the difficulty because most RPG games didn't have that feature..and the oddest death happened to be mine. Right when the gate opened my controlled lost battery power and the combatant mauled my defenseless Argonian body to death..yeah.

the works mistake I've ever done in the arena was going out there in the morning think I feeded my vamp chararcter and when I was winning then the status change mensagge appeared and I said: sunshine and lolipops its I'm gonna get now