Snow!

martinthemage

The labors of life!

It makes me wonder if the pain was worth it, until I get to the dining table, and see the crop that is provided. Not all of what is gathered there is food, but we need some of it just the same, you know:

The camaraderie, the feelings, the dreams we share while we ponder the days gone by, and see our daily task has provided for another, someone who somehow made all our efforts appear worthwhile and woke us up when nothing seemed to matter at all.

What are we waiting for, where will we be tomorrow, what will tomorrow bring, and who will we see who may bring us joy giving us another reason to live?

The snow stopped falling here. The forecast has, at best, only given us a bit of a wary attention to be cautious, Winter tests our best intention's. Winter takes away from us some of our hopes for warmer days and attentions, some plan we hoped would go well adding to some of our other affection's. Winter still, we need as much, as it has purpose too, to keep our world in balance. Where would we be without it?

May your life be fulfilling and the rewarding. May you prosper and enjoy the dreams you have, may you have time to construct that which you seek in your imagination for a better tomorrow making the best of it with the supplies at hand.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this isn't fair. I've only seen snow a couple times.

This topic title should be changed to "Precipitation."

You want to change? I´ve only seen a tropical summer a couple of times :P

I've only been outside the U. S. to southern parts of Canada. Hmm? Tropical Summer?

I´ve only been outside Europe 6 times. 2 of them in summer (tropical), the rest in the winter. Tropical winter is nice too :tongue:

We have a blizzard right now, so I can´t wait for my hollydays in the Canary Islands

Some white tail deer found a new way through the country side. Snow must be getting deep, around the eastern ridge of the Rocky mountains in Montana and out west of my place in the plains, for me to have seen them this close to the city.

Can I upload short film clips? Or would a different linked service like YouTube better?

Hi all,

to be honest i'm a little bit mad about the snow here. I like snow, all the white landscape and the silence. But it is another thing if you try to drive from Germany to GB with all the idiots who can't handle their car in snow... (damn, buy M&S tyres...)

But maybe it could be a nice white Christmas in GB for me this year. Would love to build a snowman with my little nice :) Will be fun, shes one year now :biggrin: