Just a comment that I have.

Elsarian

We all now know that TES V has hit the scene. And it is awesome and a great relief!!!!!! But there is one problem.............for some reason most people seem to be thinking and worrying about all the bad that might come with it!!!! Lets just stop worrying about all the bad things and just be damn happy that it is here!!!!! I have been waiting for four (almost five) years for this game to come around and here it is!! Finally!! So can we all just wait and see what Bethesda is going to lay out on the table? Will the combat suck?? Who cares right now, I just want to play and find out for myself!!

Do you think the leveling system will suck this time around and cause us to have a ton of mods to fix the problem? So what, there is always a mod for something and even if the system is good, there will still be a mod out there for it.

All that I am saying is lets just let go of thinking about all the bad that just MIGHT happen with this game. They say they will blow us away. So therefore that is what I am expecting. "To be blown away." But until then, I am going to sit back, wait for the months to go by, buy the game, then play and find out everything for myself. I just simply think everyone should acknowledge all the good that is to come with V. Because in my eyes, there is a lot of it. But that's just me. Yes I will agree with anyone who says that Oblivion had a lot wrong with it. Because that is very very very very true. That's why I am placing so much hope in the fact that V will give us so much more. They now have the technology to create this game to be the best that it can be. They have had the time. No rush rush rush, "oh we don't have the hardware," and so on that was apparent during the making of Oblivion. So given all these facts, I believe that Bethesda now can live up to what they mean when they say, "We want to blow you away," because I now believe that they have the means to do just that. And I am pretty sure that they will.

Thank you all for listening to just a little ranting and raving. I just could not help myself.

-Elsarian

The words of Todd...

Rest assured, the problematic leveling systems have been done away with completely. Skills too. We've listened to players and taken a good look at how we can improve upon the work done in Oblivion and Morrowind, and believe we have created something that is much more streamlined and intuitive. Weapons and armor concerns will also be solved for since the player will start the game with everything they need. Encounters will be exciting but balanced, you'll never know what will happen next, but you won't be easily overwhelmed. The game will also feature a revolutionary Guided mode which fights for you and moves to all the quest destinations for you. Using this remarkable system the player can choose just how much challenge they want without feeling forced into it. To help with the more difficult situations the player can be joined by one of several companions who can protect them and lend advice. We're really proud of all the work which has been done in making this the most immersive Elder Scrolls game yet. Not only is it visually stunning, but everything is tailored around the players progress in the game to make the environment truly dynamic.

Aw man, such blatent honesty, yet hidden so well!

It even kinda sounds how Mr. Howard talks; so casual!

Hopefully some info that will keep us all going i'm sure, will appear in the reveal issue of Game Informer (feb), which unfortunately is not available in the u.k SADFACE

Hopefully some info that will keep us all going i'm sure, will appear in the reveal issue of Game Informer (feb), which unfortunately is not available in the u.k SADFACE

I was told that EDGE magazine would be Featuring SKYRIM in one of there coming issues, and we get that here in the glorious UK.

It even kinda sounds how Mr. Howard talks; so casual!

It's not easy to fake his way of answering a question only partially, patting himself on the back for everything the team accomplishes, and changing the topic entirely to highlight whatever features he wants to brag about. But it's all in good fun.

Edited by Vagrant0