Some lite jobs for Project Brazil

Thaiauxn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

editsrshtf.png

Text Editing job, complete! :D There will be more rounds required after I add the remaining 2 documents to GECK, and as we refine the story in conjunction with scripting.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you help me? I am totally confused. I downloaded and loved Project Brazil First Installment using NMM.

File FALLOUT PROJECT BRAZIL BETA 1 FOMOD 1-3-1 described as

"The FULL 1.3.1 version of Fallout: Project Brazil's FIRST INSTALLMENT"

I can't figure out how to get the 2nd installment.

I see people talking about stuff I can't seem to access, places I can't seem to go.

After reaching the Pinehaven Summit House, I've gone wandering around but have only found the Pinehaven Hospital - the further away I go I either run into the edge of the map or it's just landscape.

Can you give me an idiots guide to what to do? (It's the first time I've used a mod and so I am a total newb at all this).

Edited by Immacula

Can you help me? I am totally confused. I downloaded and loved Project Brazil First Installment using NMM.

I see people talking about stuff I can't seem to access, places I can't seem to go.

After reaching the Pinehaven Summit House, I've gone wandering around but have only found the Pinehaven Hospital - the further away I go I either run into the edge of the map or it's just landscape.

Can you give me an idiots guide to what to do? (It's the first time I've used a mod and so I am a total newb at all this).

The second instalment is not out yet. This thread is about getting stuff ready for it.

The second instalment is not out yet. This thread is about getting stuff ready for it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh lol. Thanks - I'll just keep exploring then. Wish I could contribute more than cash - but I'm about as technical as a cardboard box :sad:

Edited by Immacula