Boy or Girl?

MizerD

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Man or Woman?

I voted "other". Not that I´am transgender. I´m male (last I chekked) with female interests. I do not have the usual stereotyped male interest like fighting, cars, hunting, etc. I have the "soft" interests like flowers, nature, animals, children, psycology. Now was that a stereotype? :tongue:

I think the OP wants to know physical gender (or sex) rather than emotional gender. I'm a girl with male interests too; I like to wear jeans, adventure outdoors and would be happy to hang with boys etc. but I'm still a girl no matter what way I think of it. If anyone does other, they are either joking, don't want to give away their gender, mistake by accident (you could delete your post) or literally an "it" (there are people who have no real gender).

literally an "it" (there are people who have no real gender).

Seriously?

Yes. There are people who are 'its', they are called hermaphrodites. I think I remember a article sometime back where a person changed the gender from she to 'it' because the person wasn't born with either sexual organs.

On the note of "it": never, ever call someone that, unless they ask you to--'tis rude and has earned people many an inboxful of fireballs. :turned: Not me, of course--I ask people what they want me to call them.