What's your favorite NPC?

dikr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boxcars-- Just for his vulgar, filthy, swear fest when i run into him. The first time i talked to him i almost died laughing..not at his plight but how he just started freaking out and swearing worse than Tony Montana in Scarface :laugh:

I got a couple others but they are Mod npc/companions.

Daynox

I just finished the game and havent played around that much but I really like most people from goodsprings specially sunny smiles and then i love fantastic because of the fact that he is the only one in the game that greets you with "yo!". Cass and Veronica are pretty nice characters too but my favorites of all would be Marcus the supermutant and that davisen I think hes called the nightkin who talks to antler. Those two should have gotten way more story in my opinion.

Boone, definately. he's just such a beast. its a shame he's not legion tho...

Lily is one of the funniest in my opinion. Notable quotes: "Stay where grandma can see you!" and when her weapon can't break an enemy's damage threshold: "Grandma needs a bigger paddle for this behind."

Caesar. Who else could've pulled off something like the Legion in all of it's epic beastliness?

• 4 weeks later...

1. Vulpes Inculta - After talking to him I started to sympathize Legion. Very good dialogue lines and great voice acting!

2. Davison (Nightkin in the basement of REPCONN Facility) - I laughed a lot when he was speaking with Antler about stealthboys :biggrin:

Boone is probably my favorite, for his perk (my character is a sniper, too!) He's so irritable and stoic, I love it. He's got an interesting backstory/personal baggage that makes him interesting.

Vulpes...because..I'm not sure. I haven't played a character through the entire Legion storyline (I usually play 'good' characters), but Vulpes seems to be the sort of charming villain that I find attractive. Mmm, Vulpes.

No-Bark for his dialog. I don't know how many of you guys have played Dragon Age, but the same guy who voices No-Bark (and Heck Gunderson, and Easy Pete, and a few others) also voices Duncan in DA. There are a lot of overlaps of voice actors between DA and New Vegas, and I usually don't pay attention to them, but I cannot hear that voice actor and not think about Duncan. I always envision him wearing a cowboy hat, like this: click on me LMAO

Also, Old Ben. He's so nice and warns you before you go into Vegas for the first time. :D He's awesome.