No life

Lehcar

Wondrous as it all seems what we need keeps creeping back into our lives, shaking the foundations of our want's or desire's built up in our imagination, crumbling down while we eat the food we need.

The solids and the sauce of life begins to get restoration and our mind becomes clear as we determine what interests we really hold dear, that is, the thing's that dreams are made of pieces. Pieces that create the solid foundation of our beginning and end.

Endings are abundant. Recreating a life after having the first and most important one devastated by someone else, whose action we reacted to caused us unbearable mental anguish. Anguish because all that work that went into the first empirical mental construction of our constructive thinking, to build our future, got knocked down.

Look at the waste!

Look deep into the grim mess! Look for the keys stone, the time capsule, that was the corner stone of your beginning, and " Wail for the death of it as it is as an old friend who has passed, whom you will miss, dearly." Wail too for the short time that life, it had, existed.

Look upon the memories which were stored in the time capsule, re-familiarize yourself with the person who you were, when you put those precious parts of you there, and let loose all the emotions.

Cry! Cry until the tears wash away the debris of the building upon which you, yes you, put your hope's. Cry for the loss of all you built and the foundation of your dream beginning's.

Then when you feel empty and all your strength to lose anymore tears; look at the emptied lot your tears left before you.

Green with grass, wild plants, and woods grew from your tears. There, after the rubble of your plans washed all else away, will be the space you planned for the future.

Take Deep Breath! Take another! And another to build up a chest full of passion and determination until you feel the strength you had at the first and begin again.

Your tough! Or you would likely have been hit again and again by an idiot with a tire iron.

Be tough and challenge yourself, for all those who hold what you think is dear got their positions in life by forging ahead to get out of their grim darkness. Those like me, who forge ahead, will greet you one day. From the place we reached when we shook off the clouds of anger and got back to the business of building our own life.

Darkness is where only those who let their mind die dwell. * CRY * until the clouds of disappointment bring sunny skies back to your sight.

You're still fighting! Good for you!

You don't have it that bad except for the Tire Iron part (messed up wth??) all you have to do is look past it dude I know it seems like live is worthless and hate is the only thing but no theres soooo much more I am paralyzed and I have problems all the time thinking maybe life isn't worth it and such but really it's just a bunch of crying you know? People have it bad everywhere (look at AFRICA LMAO) we live in AMERICA and life can't get much better the only things we can do is stay sane and go on with our lives hope that helps you alittle at least.

i know it seems kinda goofy, but just remember it

also, a story of how a friend came out of suicidal thoughts

he was walking along once (in a very arid region) and he saw a cactus that looked like the male genitalia, never been depressed since

just that one little thing can cure all the bad thoughts

Edited by TheCalliton

You'll prove nothing by ending your own life. The strength to overcome these trials is inside you. You just need to search for it. Once you've discovered it, things will get better. In the end you'll be stronger for it. The road ahead of you is a long one. At your age you've barely started walking it. Perhaps right now that road is a miserable lump of dirt and potholes, but who's to say that just over the hill is a nice long stretch that someone bothered to pave? You can't see the future, and why not wait for it to come? There's always the possibility of a brighter tomorrow, even in our darkest hours.

I haven't seen a single reply from the poster of this thread.

We may as well let Buddah and Robin call her family and ask if she is okay.

Nice Avatar by the way.

It will be a waste of talent if the Great Computer God lets this one go off to LIMBO. At least that is where I been seeing all the signs and symbols of the Internet directing the belief such people end up, and such say, "that's where suicides go."

Bowing head in grief, I only feel a bit of sorrow for such a short life, only a tiny weenie post for all of us to ponder, from this visitor.

Too Bad! Tearing up a little.

I can relate... Recently I have been reflecting on my life and I haven't liked what I've seen, been really depressed recently. Not trying to hijack your thread.

A friend is contemplating suicide, he thinks his life is bad. He sees only the bad things in his life. What he doesn't see is that he is popular and funny and he has a bright future.

I think that's what we need to do in sad times; think of the good things in your life and try to block out the bad. :blush:

Sorry that's all the advice I can offer, I never was good with words.

I hope you feel better.

I haven't seen a single reply from the poster of this thread.

We may as well let Buddah and Robin call her family and ask if she is okay.

Nice Avatar by the way.

It will be a waste of talent if the Great Computer God lets this one go off to LIMBO. At least that is where I been seeing all the signs and symbols of the Internet directing the belief such people end up, and such say, "that's where suicides go."

Bowing head in grief, I only feel a bit of sorrow for such a short life, only a tiny weenie post for all of us to ponder, from this visitor.

Too Bad! Tearing up a little.

Her account has been active over in the dragon age forums, by her profile page.

Lehcar- if you would like to have this thread removed, just let me know. Or, if you would like to go ahead and hear encouragement, I'm ok with that too.

Hope that things are getting better.

-DW

Lechar,

If you log in and see this, I want you to remember something: Tht which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Had you not defended yourself then, you wouldn't be here now. Do not give up. When you turn 18, there will be whole new doors that will open up to you. So hang in there!