ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Most\Least Satisfying Moments

secksegai

I finally did a playthrough on HC with wild wasteland and found myself wishing they had called it something other than Hardcore. With my biggest worry being that a companion's bugged AI would have them run off and get them killed, the rest of it was basically just more micromanagement. Not being able to carry all my ammo at once felt slightly more realistic. Actually having a reason to care about the survival skill and food for a change wasn't too bad, albeit in the end it just meant another task to click on "daily".

So it got me thinking of some of my favorite moments:

Fisto - Assume the Position!

Telling the Garrett he would have a sexbot for The Wrangler

Killing Caesar in his own camp for talking down to someone who destroyed his legionnaires for fun

Having the securitrons toss Oliver off the Damn

Three Card Bounty

Destroying Cottonwood Cove by hand

Managing to remain neutral with the Legion while still completing Boone's and All NCR sidequests

Not so Favorite:

Getting a nearly broken t45 power armor suit as a reward for playing badass errand boy/girl

Anything having to do with Oliver that didn't involve tossing him off the Damn

Cazadore packs

My favorite part was the final mission. I liked how the boomers swept in with their bomber and leveled the legion position, plus the Remnants dropping in via vertibird. I also talked the legion general into retreating back west instead of killing him. In another playthrough, l thoroughly enjoyed killing the NCR troops with the securitron army.

Killing Caesar in his own camp would be my second most favorite event.

My most satisfying moment was - at lvl six - with just ED-E as a companion - to kill all the legion in Nipton...

Well - Vulptes Inculta did say:

"If you think it's a crime - attack us"

So i just showed them what all the nice drugs are good for ... hypocritical bastards they are!

the last fight I think coulda been better.even with the boomers and remnants fighting with you,it just didnt feel epic enough,

Most sastifying moment? Capping a ghoul with my Gobi Intervention atop my watch tower.

OR taking out Cottonwood cove with a hatchet and a silenced 10 mm.

Did that with my Gobi there too lol.

My most satisfying moment was - at lvl six - with just ED-E as a companion - to kill all the legion in Nipton...

Well - Vulptes Inculta did say:

"If you think it's a crime - attack us"

So i just showed them what all the nice drugs are good for ... hypocritical bastards they are!

I try to make sure that I have Shotgun Surgeon by the time I hit Nipton. They always act so surprised when I blow Vulpe's head clean off after he dares to turn his back on me.

Have to say the first time running up to Nellis, that artillary barrage was awesome. Then the ending of Vault 11 was pritty mind blowing. Last, No-Bark, the game could be nothing but listening to his storys and comments and it would be worth buying!

Have to say the first time running up to Nellis, that artillary barrage was awesome. Then the ending of Vault 11 was pritty mind blowing. Last, No-Bark, the game could be nothing but listening to his storys and comments and it would be worth buying!

The first time I hit Nellis I definitely got blown to bits a few times. Was annoyed to find out stealth and stealthboys have absolutely no effect, but if they did it really nerf the fun of it anyway.

Vault 11 was pretty interesting, but the house bug really killed the "magic" for me. I wasn't able to enjoy it as I was more concerned on how the vault was related to House.

And as for fighting Vulpa, the first time I tried I nearly made it back to mojave outpost, trying to beat them all with a beat up varmint rifle and 9mm pistol.