Tamriel Rebuilt and Morrowind Comes Alive Problems

henrynumerouno

I've been trying to figure out why Mlox is giving me this warning after installing MCA:

{

'MCA-TR Addon.esp' Requires:

'TR_Data.esm'

'MISSING(TR_Map1.esm)'

'MISSING(TR_Map2.esm)'

Then it says that the MCA TR Addon adds MCA stuff to the Tamriel Rebuilt Maps.

}

Additionally, when I boot Morrowind I get this warning in the warning document:

One of the files that "MCA - TR Addon.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.
This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message
but not necessarily fix any errors.
One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.
Texture "Textures\_land_default.tga" count 3.
Texture "Textures\menu_thick_border_bottom_right_corner.dds" count 2.
My game worked perfectly fine before I installed MCA. I have the latest versions of both MCA and TR. I installed TR before MCA. The only thing I can think of is if I didn't properly install Tamriel Rebuilt. I installed it manually, and activated the plugins, then sorted the load order. I then looked up this issue that I'm having, and found very tangentially related results. I did learn that you have to register bsa mods, so I did so in the ini, but nothing seems to have changed. Is there more to registering the bsa than changing the ini? am I missing something obvious? Please help!
Thanks in advance

The version of mlox included with MGSO is years out of date, grab mlox 0.60

Are you sure you're running MCA 8.1 and the 14th August 2014 release of Tamriel Rebuilt? The MCA addon in 8.1 should be synchronised with that TR release so you shouldn't get that error message (plugins store the file size of their masters, ESMs, in the plugin header. On game load those file sizes are checked against the local copy and the error is shown if the file sizes are different).

The texture count errors can be ignored, everyone gets them it seems and the consensus is they mean that Morrowind's found multiple copies of the same file (loose in Data Files or in a BSA).

Also: Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds & Graphics 3.0 Thread #6 (Bethsoft)

Thanks, the new Mlox version sortted out some other problems, and the texture errors go away with merging lists, but I have no idea why it says it wants the TR_maps, because those aren't actually files included in Tamriel Rebuilt. Maybe the TR addon for MCA is just outdated. I think I'll pm the mod author honestly

Thanks, the new Mlox version sortted out some other problems, and the texture errors go away with merging lists, but I have no idea why it says it wants the TR_maps, because those aren't actually files included in Tamriel Rebuilt. Maybe the TR addon for MCA is just outdated. I think I'll pm the mod author honestly

The MCA 8.1 TR Addon isn't outdated. Chances are you've another plugin made for one of TR's previous releases (Map 1 and Map 2). Can you post your mod list ([Game Files] section of morrowind.ini)?