Capes/Cloaks

Wylde Bobb

Caps/Cloaks?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care if there are caps/cloaks with physics in TES5?

You´r right LordWushin I noticed the village part too x).Daledge I recall somebody telling that todd howard said that all in game footage shown in the trailer is from real ingame gameplay.

Wow all of it is in game? Maybe that means the shots flying above the forest means you can levitate or use druidic magic to turn into a bird? I hope so :)

I would hope so too, for the levitation part anyways! Using the xbox360 from what I understand for the trailer means no cheats.

Anyways there is also the DB gear, or at least looks like it, and it has a hood, but Oblivion had that too. I guess the question of the ages is now physics?

Your character is always on your screen in 3rd person, so when they are running with a piece of cardboard on their back it kinda detracts from the whole immersion thing. I would like to see capes and cloaks in Skyrim but the other games still worked without them, and what performance cost will they bring? I only noticed they were missing when I first logged on to TES nexus, but when I started playing Fallout my character seemed naked without his cape :sad:

Personally, I don't think that have a cape with physics would do anything for me.

Sure it would look cool, but there is usually a price to pay for it. Anyone with low-end computers will probably have lots of lag with capes that move around lots.

After reading the other posts, I agree partly with what Denizen is saying. After all, he said pretty much what I said.

I dont really mind if the clothes don't have physics, but if we could have weapons with physics, it would make it possible to add weapons such as flails.