Fable 3 for PC

Lehcar

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I feel obligated to warn you. Fable 3 is good, but there just isn't much there. It got boring really quick since it took very little time to complete. And I don't just mean the main story line, I mean all of it.

• 3 years later...

I don't remember there ever being a fable or fable 2 for P.C., so I don't think fable 3 will come out on P.C.

Fable: The Lost Chapters was released on the PC, and Fable 3 is slated for a PC release. It is simply a question of when.

There was supposed to be a Fable2 for PC, it was delayed and then vanished.

I have Fable, Fable II, and Fable III and Fable: The Anniversary Edition....all of which are modded by the way. Just a few mods, but a few nice mods..:)

I don't remember there ever being a fable or fable 2 for P.C., so I don't think fable 3 will come out on P.C.

Fable: The Lost Chapters was released on the PC, and Fable 3 is slated for a PC release. It is simply a question of when.

There was supposed to be a Fable2 for PC, it was delayed and then vanished.

I have Fable, Fable II, and Fable III and Fable: The Anniversary Edition....all of which are modded by the way. Just a few mods, but a few nice mods.. :smile:

I wouldn't mention console modding if I were you. :-)