Shouldn't vampires be able to breathe underwater?

majikmonkee

I hate playing a vampire. Whenever you want to get cured, the quest glitches/potion glitches, and then you're stuck a vampire or stuck with the vamp face :wallbash:

Mods, my friends. Mods.

If there's one that makes it so you never get the hideous face I'm all for it. That's really the only thing that bothers me. The rest I can live with, even the Sun Damage effect.

I believe there is some sort of face fix that comes with the Unofficial Oblivion Patch. I somehow have one that limits aging. I'm not sure where I got it, but it makes my vampire character look great.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely hate Vampirism. :wallbash:

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAAR!!! (Not sure wher y'all are from but its just 2011 in Ireland. :)

I didn't know they said "ya'all" in Ireland also...it's just now 10 here but happy new year to you!

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAAR!!! (Not sure wher y'all are from but its just 2011 in Ireland. :)

I didn't know they said "ya'all" in Ireland also...it's just now 10 here but happy new year to you!

He didn't quite get it right...

Y'all is singular - all y'all is the plural form :biggrin:

Few folk know that... :thumbsup:

We don't, I'm just lazy. :thumbsup:

He didn't quite get it right...

Y'all is singular - all y'all is the plural form :biggrin:

Few folk know that... :thumbsup:

but wouldn't 'all y'all' mean 'all you all'? :whistling: