Comments removed from my mod.

JakeL33T

I logged on today to see if anyone left any comments on my mod (Vault 66) which can be found Here and I had at least 8 comments, But today I see they are all gone, infact It says I have -1 comment, why were they removed? I recieved no warning or message.

It seems the thread is entirely gone. I searched for any topics with "Vault 66" in the title and came up with nothing and our "orphan comment" tool did not find anything to re-attach to your mod.

We typically don't delete threads so I am not sure what is going on. Maybe Dark0ne can shed some light.

LHammonds

I logged on today to see if anyone left any comments on my mod (Vault 66) which can be found Here and I had at least 8 comments, But today I see they are all gone, infact It says I have -1 comment, why were they removed? I recieved no warning or message.

I tried to leave a comment but got a warning that the topic has been locked by a moderator.

EDIT: I must've been typing while LHammonds was posting...http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif

Edited by Herculine

I just tried to leave a comment on the "Vault66" files page, and got:

"Commenting disabled.

Comments have been disabled for this particular article."

(Note that Site Bot thought I was posting to an Article... :huh: )