New Years Eve Count Down

Deleted54170User

:P Had a lot of fun though, from what I can remember lmfao

Making a New Year's Day brunch right now :) Gotta clean up the beer bottles first :P

Edited by Illiad86

Happy New Year :)

I slept through it lol...got drunk a little too early :P Made it to like 10:30 and woke up at 4:30 :P

I too slept through some New Years Eves, when I was young in the -70th. :sick: Today I don´t drink and remember them all :P :wub:

Happy New Year All, btw

I am awake and I am alive. I spent the evening keeping a watchful as we made our posts of the time. I peered at my copy of Oblivion and spent the passing hours tweaking and twisting the virtual dial's, and looking for, just the right, setting's. It was able to run from the swapped file on the older computer, but I could not get the tabs to light up with the mouse directly over them.

I noted the tabs around the virtual button, "Continue" got highlighted while the mouse was a a quarter of an inch off the edge of where the rectangle appeared. I was able to click on the area outside it to get the game to go to the, "Last Save." Dialog did not appear in the box which give us the list of sentences we could chose from to hold a conversation. After the hour grew late I gave in and reinstalled it from the Oblivion CD.

It was 2:00 AM MST or there about's when I realized I was playing from the very beginning and was about to walk all the way through the entire start up phase of the game.

I forgot all about time and relevant space for almost two hours.

:woot: I have OBLIVION running again! :woot:

:woot: I hope all of you have a splendid Saturday and weekend! :woot:

I am awake and I am alive. I spent the evening keeping a watchful as we made our posts of the time. I peered at my copy of Oblivion and spent the passing hours tweaking and twisting the virtual dial's, and looking for, just the right, setting's. It was able to run from the swapped file on the older computer, but I could not get the tabs to light up with the mouse directly over them.

I noted the tabs around the virtual button, "Continue" got highlighted while the mouse was a a quarter of an inch off the edge of where the rectangle appeared. I was able to click on the area outside it to get the game to go to the, "Last Save." Dialog did not appear in the box which give us the list of sentences we could chose from to hold a conversation. After the hour grew late I gave in and reinstalled it from the Oblivion CD.

It was 2:00 AM MST or there about's when I realized I was playing from the very beginning and was about to walk all the way through the entire start up phase of the game.

I forgot all about time and relevant space for almost two hours.

:woot: I have OBLIVION running again! :woot:

:woot: I hope all of you have a splendid Saturday and weekend! :woot:

lol i should get back into it, its been to long, the mod list keeps growing though

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Work tomorrow though, went so fast.

Edited by Thor.