Dark Brotherhood

Lehcar

Does the DB have any presence in Skyrim? Are we going to be able to join up with them again in V?

They appear to. The earliest known recording of the Dark Brotherhood's presence was in a Skyrim village called Jallenheim. The Brotherhood had a massive influence in the areas of Hammerfell and High Rock, as there are many records of royals of the area hiring them.

Now, there's also a high chance of seeing the Morag Tong again in the province as well, due to the proximity of Morrowind.

Does the DB have any presence in Skyrim? Are we going to be able to join up with them again in V?

Now, there's also a high chance of seeing the Morag Tong again in the province as well, due to the proximity of Morrowind.

Well the Dark Brotherhood came from the Morag Tong, so if they put the Morag Tong in, you'd think there'd be a Brotherhood too. They were in Morrowind with the Morag Tong, if I remember them trying to kill me.

Well the Dark Brotherhood came from the Morag Tong, so if they put the Morag Tong in, you'd think there'd be a Brotherhood too. They were in Morrowind with the Morag Tong, if I remember them trying to kill me.

Indeed, but they were too small of a presence for my tastes if you count only the original game and not Tribunal. With plain Morrowind, I believe there was just one shrine with DB in it, as well as some orc you had to kill because they were suspected of being in the Brotherhood. I hope for them both to be joinable factions.

Indeed, but they were too small of a presence for my tastes if you count only the original game and not Tribunal. With plain Morrowind, I believe there was just one shrine with DB in it, as well as some orc you had to kill because they were suspected of being in the Brotherhood. I hope for them both to be joinable factions.

I do agree with you on that. I had a lot of their armor though, so I roleplayed for a bit until I figured out how to work Bloodmoon and Tribunal (I have GOTY) We can hope they'll be better than they were in Oblivion, the ending sucked. Horribly.

Morag Tong? Grr. Me no like Tong. Too much honor. Too goody goody two-shoes. Too much red tape. Morgan Tong is for wusses.

Dark Brotherhood forever! All hail Sithis! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

Morag Tong? Grr. Me no like Tong. Too much honor. Too goody goody two-shoes. Too much red tape. Morgan Tong is for wusses.

Dark Brotherhood forever! All hail Sithis! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

And that's why I hope for both factions to be playable. Bethesda/Obsidian has shown a return to the old ways of Morrowind where there are 18 factions who hate each other and you can join four. I'd see that as one of the most likely conflicts we'll see again.

There's good evidence that they will be.

I remember faintly when asking that vampire guy in the Sanctuary (Can't remember, lol) and he said something about secret Sanctuaries hidden throughout all of Cyrodiil. So yeah, I'd believe they would. Would be nice if the other guilds carried over, or even new ones opening up...