Is gaming getting bad or am I growing up?

Sinophile

A little bit of both. It's the nostalgia feeling of the past that holds you like a closed fist but then again I have seen so many WWII shooters and stable medieval RPGs that it's not appealing anymore. There are a few gems out there but most are repeats of the same old same old. What we need now is more originality from the developers part and less saving the world or stopping the axis stuff.

I agreed with all on the "little of both," and you on the sentiment of Warring, over and over. Originality is, at best, a good compilation of previous author's. I had a teacher that would ask us not to copy someone else's work for the answers to the question. I think she did that just to make it interesting, for her, to see if any of us read the book and/or if we comprehended what we read.

War: fighting, looting, maiming, and killing.

It just drags, on and on. It is like a "Winter Snowed in, while being in all day", because a blizzard is keeping me indoors. No school, no work, no one to holler at me for being lazy until... "BREAKFAST, LUNCH or, DINNER TIME!"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic