Mod Manager not responding when clicking on 1 mod

thunderwolf86

this only happens when i click on the XP32 mod in the menu to either activate it or deactivate it. sometimes it wont even highlight the mod and i cant do anything because of it, itll just keep resetting the Not Responding message and the program will go a bit transparent. now i dont believe this is because of hte mod, i think its my pc not being top quality (win7 32bit OS with 6Gb of ram, good for L4D2 but not great for much else). with that said i just wanted to see if there was possibly another reason for this happening that i might be overlooking? (bare in mind i am not very pc savy, im more like ur uncle whos still getting used to how pcs work).

Hey thunderwolf86,

I don't think it's the PC at fault, unless your HDD is on its way out. I assume you've got the Nexus Mod Manager(NMM) installed and an Icon on the desktop. Simple steps.

1) Right Click the NMM Icon on the desktop.

2) Select Properties

3) Select Compatability Tab at the top.

4) Click the blank square next to "Run as Administrator"

5) Click Ok & Now load NMM and try again.

See if that fixes the issue, It could be that you've got UAC active and windows isn't bringing up the prompt for whatever reason. Also it could be a firewall prompt that isn't working. The final resort would be uninstalling NMM and reinstalling to see if that fixes the issue. Keep us updated as you try things so we can give you other options to try.

MS