MRM GDR and Epic Ald Ruhn

Helldamnguy

I cannot run the MRM compatible version of Epic Aldruhn because I use the GDR compatible version of Mountainous Red Mountain (and on top of that, the 'non-pointy' version), and 'Epic Aldruhn' doesn't recognize it. It crashes upon loading the master files. I wonder if there is anything I can do with Wrye Mash to help it recognize the MRM master file, or if anybody else has tun into this before?

Edited by Helldamnguy

(1) On the Mods tab all mods should have a green checkbox.

(2) If any mods have a yellow checkbox, select them and then look for the

Save button in the bottom right. Click that and the mod file will be

updated and the error removed. The error just means that the mod was

created with an earlier version of Morrowind to the one you're using.

Saving in Mash will update this version info.

(3) If you have any mods with red checkboxes then you do not have a ESM

file needed by that mod loaded. Check the mod's readme.

They're all green. I really think it's because I have a different version of the MRM.esm. Right as it tries to load that master file with Epic Ald-ruhn in the load order, the game crashes to desktop.

If you were using a different version of MRM to the one used when creating "MRM compatible version of Epic Aldruhn" then the Epic Ald'Ruhn plugin would have a yellow checkbox (MRM.esm file sizes would be different between your local copy and data stored in plugin header).

Saying all checkboxes are green implies there's something else going on.

Please post your mod list (right-click Save on Mash's Saves tab) and the contents of your warnings.txt (after you've started up the game and got a crash), same folder as morrowind.exe