TES 6

Lehcar

I very much doubt that, would be very anti-climatic lore-wise. It's far more interesting to see another war with the aldmeri, this time in an actual game, than it would be if the empire simply restored order and the peace lasting even longer. An uprising of argonians also seems to be brewing, no doubt an alliance between dark elves and argonians would make this war for Skyrim quite interesting.

Yeah Argonia has spies everywhere, from the empire to the aldmeri dominion. They seem to want to have the main empire province as their own ( since they used to live there long ago)

I doubt it will be Argonia. I suppose they will go with what will be received best with the masses and I fear they'll thus settle for Hammerfell.

My preference would be Summerset Isles + Stros M'kai, with some sea action, then Valenwood, then Elsweyr, then Argonia, then the rest.

I am not too fond of Argonians, I rarely play one, but I think their province would be very interesting because it would be so vastly different from our world. Kinda like Morrowind but even more extreme.

Argonia would be interesting, not just because of argonians but according to the in game books I read the landscape would be great and the possible enemies as well. Also, the whole Idea of a different culture will be nice as well kinda like morrowind.

Hammerfell would be a good second, I think they where heading that way with some references I have seen.

Argonia would be interesting, not just because of argonians but according to the in game books I read the landscape would be great and the possible enemies as well. Also, the whole Idea of a different culture will be nice as well kinda like morrowind.

Hammerfell would be a good second, I think they where heading that way with some references I have seen.

Yeah, like how they kicked the aldmeri out. I think the aldmeri or may want revenge

Edited by Boombro

there are mercinaries from hammerfell and nowhere else besides the aldmeri dominion. or how lokir mentions wanting to escape there. Reminds me about how so many quests in Oblivion where in Bruma hence near skyrim. Yeah, I predict that the next one will be Hammerfell with a possible Argonia DLC worth around 32 US dollars.