Dragon Age: Romance Irony?

Salona

I totally agree that "our" Warden can/will/does have (a) child(ren). :thumbsup: Well, unless we take the US route to end the Blight!

I was only specifying the various ways in which Morrigan can/will/does! :laugh:

Not a "theory". Those are the in-game outcomes, based on whichever path your Warden took through DA:O. My rambling was simply "to put a patina of verisimilitude on what would otherwise be a bald and unconvincing narative." :laugh:

And Avernus? That old crackpot? He's just lucky that I let him live to putter around in his tower for a few more years. I don't expect any more out of him. I'd be surprised if we ever hear his name again, even in a Codex entry!

Well two GW have a lower chance of having kids due to taint issues, so Alistair is out. Leliana and Zevran maybe used/forced the warden to have protection and Morrigan didn't really cared because she needs a boy to save the world. Does that help?

O yes Thandal, mb theory wrong word to define that sentence? I was rambling in my post, just debating [ hope that appropiate verb] on the subject. I totally enjoy reading all the possiblities others think of too!

1) Was not really being serious, was pretty much joking.

2) 'Maybe' - used or not used the warden, doesn't change if they 'warm eachothers tents' frequently.

• 2 weeks later...

For obvious reasons, being pregnant is a bit of an issue when adventuring. Still, it would become interesting if your hero was the descendant of a character from a previous game.

Afterall, Alistair always complained *cough* whined *cough* when he became king that he would need an heir, and with the taint it was not likely - Grey wardens who had children had them before the taint, after all. :happy:

Theoretically, the taint would no longer exist if the Archdemon was destroyed. Still, that does seem to be a bit of a plothole.

Oh, I don't know about that. The Darkspawn still exist even when there's no Blight, (just ask the Legion of the Dead!) And Grey Wardens still take the Taint into themselves during the Joining. That doesn't change with the ending of the Blight.

Can't say what might happen if either a) The Architect is successful in his efforts, or b) the last of the Old Gods is slain... :whistling:

Theoretically, the taint would no longer exist if the Archdemon was destroyed. Still, that does seem to be a bit of a plothole.

But we don't know how the taint was started in the first place, it could be an experiment gone wrong. Besides the darkspawn still exist after the blight is over, and the GW still hunt them down. The Archdemon brings the darkspawn together and forms an army, defeating it doesn't make the taint "go away", it just stops the darkspawn being a large force. So no, it's not really a plothole.