ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

An article: Why RPG's Suck

Povuholo

I have no idea how old it is, but it was funny... sort of. Not really. Anyway, here is it.

Some stuff is true, but it's still exaggerated.

He was able to prevent himself from getting killed with his last sentence: [Disclaimer: Nothing in this Top Ten is meant to be taken seriously, so don't get all riled up.]

Cam anyone explain me number 6: Lord British?

I think he just put it there to look stupid... I really didnt understood the point of it either.

Yeh well i didn't like dat Lord British ting and the bit bout the queen mother cause shes dead nd im still british at heart, but yeh it was funny cause HE MADE AN A** OUT OF HIMSELF.

On a constructive front, :blush: at least we can just laugh and no its all not true... :D

Yeh well i didn't like dat Lord British ting and the bit bout the queen mother cause shes dead nd im still british at heart, but yeh it was funny cause HE MADE AN A** OUT OF HIMSELF.

On a constructive front, :blush: at least we can just laugh and no its all not true... :D

There was one part though (which I can't find back anymore for some reason) which has a little piece of truth: He was complaining about armor for females, how they are unrealistic because they just show skin and don't really protect the person. Which is true. Oblivion has this a LITTLE bit (iron armor), the female version always shows more skin.

Archived