Blue textures frequently appearing on armors and clothes.

mdaley1992

I downgraded to the lite packs for skyrim HD. I almost thought it solved the issue. unfortunately, it did not, hello plastic blue clothes and armor. It did seem to take a bit longer for the problem to re appear though. I cant work out if its an issue with missing files or if its a memory issue. Like I said, its a 3gb card (Im running the latest (beta(for GTA5)) drivers) and in comparison to some people with similar setups, Im hardly running an overly modded game texture wise.

Please watch this, it explains how to install ENBoost too. It has to do with how Skyrim uses memory and it's memory limit that you can experience missing textures. This solved it for me. You can use any ENB if you want, as long as you set UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics to true.

• 2 weeks later...

Please watch this, it explains how to install ENBoost too. It has to do with how Skyrim uses memory and it's memory limit that you can experience missing textures. This solved it for me. You can use any ENB if you want, as long as you set UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics to true.

Sorry for the slight necro of this, but @Bojanni, watch what exactly? I think I might have a similar issue on my hand.