Robin Scott PayPal Payment Reversed...

ThePickler

PayPal is seriously beginning to undermine my mental stability.

After I purchased a premium subscription I checked my PayPal to see if it had been processed. It had not. Instead PayPal shows this:

Jan 3, 2011 Payment To Robin Scott Reversed Details Payment To Robin Scott -£39.99 GBP

Not only had it reversed it but it locked/limited my account. *Aaargh!*

I was able to lift the limitation after submitting my passport and Chinese work visa stopping just short of a rectal probing.

I tried making the payment again but the option to do this no longer shows up on the nexus site. It only shows me that my Premium Subscription is pending. How do you or me clear this so I can try and make the payment again?

I really do not like PayPal.

I don't think it's anything to do with nexus.. my account was just locked/limited a couple days ago and I still haven't sorted it all out - they want me to mail copies of my personal identification to them.. uh.. what? :|

Sounds like a scam to me. I purchased my subscription through PayPal, and it went off without a hitch.

I don't think it's anything to do with nexus.. my account was just locked/limited a couple days ago and I still haven't sorted it all out - they want me to mail copies of my personal identification to them.. uh.. what? :|

Sounds like a scam to me. I purchased my subscription through PayPal, and it went off without a hitch.

I apologize if I didn't make the problem clear. The problem is Nexus related. I cannot buy the subscription because the status is set to Pending. If it can be cleared I can try purchasing it again through PayPal. I never lost any money. The reason why PayPal is to blame is they reversed my payment for no reason. I never lost any money.

Your Current Subscription Details Start Date End Date Paid Status

Lifetime - Premium Membership

Lifetime Premium membership that never expires. Valid on all Nexus sites and any future Nexus sites that might be built.

-- Lifetime (Never Expires) 0.00 GBP Pending

I need someone to allow me to make the payment.

Actually I was referring more to the request sent from PayPal for personal information. Anytime anyone from any organization(or otherwise, for that matter) asks me that, I immediately get suspicious.

Actually I was referring more to the request sent from PayPal for personal information. Anytime anyone from any organization(or otherwise, for that matter) asks me that, I immediately get suspicious.

PayPal asks me for that information almost every time because I am living in China now. I am certain it's not a scam.

I've removed your pending payment so you can have another go at it :)

I know how annoying Pay Pal can be sometimes when it comes to security and what not but then again a lot of bad stuff comes out of China so I guess they're just making doubly sure.

Good luck!

• 3 years later...

I'm having a similar problem. I recently purchased a premium subscription for $24.49 with Paypal. Now I have a transaction which came directly out of my bank account for another Paypal debit for $11.47 from Robin Scott??? The only reason I found this thread was from a Google search. This seems a little strange.