Avatar is a picture of the WhiteTail Deer at my window.

Deleted54170User

I loved those credits! lol

I can't believe there were so many of them. I'm so jealous that I'll never get to see anything like that for real, for myself. It must have been magical.

Ladeeees and Gentlemen In this Post I am Pa leeessed to announce the grand openning of, "My Deer Lady!" With a cast of 7 of the most Famous Vaudevillian Acting Deer Family in their First Movie Production. "My Deer Lady!"

Oh! Once you get to the web page, from the link, "My Deer Lady!", there is a little clip of film you need to Left Click on, which has the words, " Shared with: Everyone (Public) " under it, and Voila' you will see the film.

That would be awesome if I was living somewhere where wildlife could be nearby, my street is tightly urbanised, so there are terraced houses in a row. All I can see are cats walking down my road.

I will watch the video later, it asks me to install some plugins or something.

That's cute. Those predators, whatsoever ,may show up days after deers are gone, so look out. :)

Cool vid, with a good long credits list :D

Aye! They are cute when their coats are prime, the fur is even. I have seen them in the woods near Kalispell, MT and they looked like they are under so much stress day in and day out that their fur is blotched and scraggy. Hunting season is over and to see them in that fine a state, of care, suggests they are from an area not nearly like those north of Seely Lake, MT I have seen.

It resembles what I have awakened to resemble after getting out of bed first thing in the morning. Hair all messed up, face has creases from the wrinkles in the pillow case, and then, afterward, in my suit and clothes I look like I was born again with natures stresses all washed away.

My thanks for the reminder, that, I have to keep my senses sharp. Always wary of what nature may have in store for me, from one morning to the next, waiting there, sitting outside my door.