Skyrim GI scans

Retribution

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you can get them to give you a better price, but investing in a store takes more than that - In real Life you need to know finance to get a good investment in stores.

But yes, when I think about it, athletic and acrobatic should be the same. :)

But this isn't real life, no one in Skyrum knows anything about the ins and outs in finance. I can charm them to like me but I can't get a better deal? Also I think that reputation should play a role in haggling, where the more your reputation goes up (due to quests) your ablilty to get a better deal does too. (i.e. if I slayed the dragon, I should be getting discounts for my deed)

short part from scaned page

The word od Power springs into your mind.

"FUS," your voice reverberates loudly.

"RO," your voice builds in intensity.

"DAH!" the undead priest goes hurtling backward as wall of surging force washes over it, and the vault echoes with your shout.

and in that moment I had a strong feeling of deja vu - but it was not deja vu, it was the old memories of the ancient and brilliant Dungeon Master and its system of magic. If Bethesda was able to operate that system, whether by choice an magical glyph, or inserting words from the keyboard, it would be amazing.

Edited by Semtex

IMHO not - in the TES games is a standard nine different races, so it would be just one more, new race. Different birth of Khajiits is at least four or five. So the new race will be something else...

edit

and damn - I forgot orks :wallbash:

Edited by Semtex

Some people say about 20 races - is may be include nonplayable races

In Oblivion was unplayable four races - Golden saint, Dremora, Dark Seducer and Sheogorath.

It would be good if they were in Skyrim made also as unplayable races skeletons, zombiee, draugh and other similar "humanoids" or undead. Maybe the fact that it would be easier to equip them with normal weapons and armor.

Edited by Semtex