Skyrim GI scans

Retribution

I have to say, that there is a HUGE difference between the low res scans and those HD ones that istred posted!

The game looks really good, really REALLY GOOD!

But still, it somehow looks like Oblivion .

Some screens just aren't enough, i need gameplay...

EDIT: For anyone that hasn't noticed (LIKE ME!) there is a new picture (in the "Weapons of choice" section) showing a STEALTH KILL FROM THE FRONT!

Holy Sh**, this is more than i have hoped for.

+10 hype points to the hype-o-meter.

Edited by Iv000

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Bethesda ships this with another contruction set... I want to mod this game.. SO BAD. Obviously, I'm going to play the whole game first, though ;3. Story, and graphics, are of course, even more epic than before. And a whole new language? WOOT! Can't wait to try all this out. *Eagerly awaits beta, alpha, or some other pre-release*. Also, those scans are freaking epic! Love the HD Edited by Brendon123123

First, thanks Istred for the scan, this is far more readable.

I took the liberty to resize (3600*X), compress it and upload it. If you still have trouble to read these new scanned, i upload the resized version (wich is more beautiful and easy to read if you have to zoom) on megaupload. I'm not sure if this will help someone but anyway ^^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YCVA8XIB

Edited by Any_ILL

Good work on the new scans! Thanks a lot! Kudos!

I noticed you'll start out as a prisoner again. I like this trend (Morrowind, Oblivion, and now also Skyrim; not sure about the others, haven't played them)!

Also seems like shields will be carried visibly on your back when not in use. Great thing, I saw this suggested in another thread!

Looks like characters may be parallax mapped, but I'm not sure about this.

New magical effects, yay!

Two of the skeletons look like they wield halberds. Hope!

3D books, and a more immersive menu system.. Awesome!