Can you download Oblivion off the Internet?

Daledge

Personally I prefer to have a disk.

me too. but for some old games, and i think oblivion is in that case, it's difficult to find a good second hand disk, and a new one is impossible.

try amazon.com - it does have blivo on disk

Personally I prefer to have a disk.

me too. but for some old games, and i think oblivion is in that case, it's difficult to find a good second hand disk, and a new one is impossible.

try amazon.com - it does have blivo on disk

oh, i have it for a long time, i bought it when it was released. the thing i ment is we can't find new oblivion CD, only second hand one.

Is cloning a car OK because you couldn't afford to buy it?

Or, is cloning a car Ok because it's not worth paying for it ? http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gif

Fixed that for you.

As for legal places to get it online, personally I prefer to use Gamersgate, since they don't put any DRM on their games - they just give you a .exe installer you can download, no need for an intrusive client or anything. They have the GOTY edition for £22.50: http://www.gamersgat...vion-goty-guide (not sure what the American price is).

EDIT: whoops, wrong link. That's just the strategy guide. GG don't seem to have the actual game for some reason, which is disappointing.

Edited by The_Terminator

oh, i have it for a long time, i bought it when it was released. the thing i ment is we can't find new oblivion CD, only second hand one.

Amazon does sell new Oblivion CDs. :)

Amazon does sell new Oblivion CDs. :)

really? i didn't find when i looked for. but personally, i need knight of the nine, because i don't have it.

go through steam or anouther DRM, A its safe, B it beats out the hassle of looking through shelfs to find a coppy, C you know its a legil coppy, once more with all Steam games, once youve brought the game you cant loose it, scratch or break the disk....