Your help is much liked :)

GothicNicki

I am trying to build a new Landmass and understand quite a bit about CK, but when I try and add a new mesh sometimes I get this error -

I am right in saying this is because of something inside the NIF or is it something else I am not doing right. If it is the latter does anyone know of a good place, not YouTude, where there is good Tutorials on the advanced functions of CK. I have found http://www.creationkit.com/ to be an Ok tutorial site for designing levels, but not for the problems I am having. I also do not understand NIFScope yet. I do plan an learning it as i am also a 3d Modeller and would like to use some of my own models in the mod.

Again many thanks Nicki

PS - I have a good working knowledge of the original Morrowind CK.

Sloppydotrichoie - Blame Stroti for that as it is one of his meshes in Modders resources and tutorials

Boombro - the pathing is correct, it is where it should be but my pathe is D:\Software\Games\Steamapps\common\skyrim\data

nicki

i'm not saying this is the cause for your error, but often when i am building a dungeon and adding new meshes into the ck, the ck decides it is done putting new objects into memory. a simple restart of the ck fixes the issue.