Skyrim Information

Zaldir

He said that gameplay videos are going to be released "soon".

That makes me pretty excited. But it could mean two things:

1. Soon as in a few weeks / a month.

2. Soon as in June/July.

Still, I am very excited!

I am playing through Morrowind right now. After that Oblivion and then Arena and Daggerfall :biggrin:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dragon riding is a little sad (though very understandable). Bright side for PC gamers is that, without a doubt, there will be dragon mods of all kinds. Anything from riding one, to being one, to having a cat sized dragon companion who flies around your head, I'm sure. Certainly not at day one, mind, but eventually. I was very happy to hear about these 7000 steps. I REALLY want to see some seriously tall/steep mountains in this game. I'm not really sure numerically how tall the ones in Oblivion were (anyone know?), but I imagine they weren't all that tall. Depending on the average size of these steps, High Hrothgar could be very impressive indeed. I mean, assuming a 1 ft step height, that's 7,000 feet right there (not including any extra height where steps are not involved). That's no Everest, but it seems a good deal higher than anything in Oblivion.

High Hrothgar >>>> Dive Rock, no?

Awesome! Nothing was so dull as in Oblivion when there were no random encounters and you knew where each and every enemy was going to come from each time you started a new game.

FO3 actually felt dangerous!

Hmm more companions but less personality. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. I am REALLY happy though that there are indeed companions. Still, if there isn't much depth to them they might just get really dull after a while... :ermm:

Edited by Fatalmasterpiece

Awesome! Nothing was so dull as in Oblivion when there were no random encounters and you knew where each and every enemy was going to come from each time you started a new game.

What about that same Khajiit highway robber "Give me your gold or surrender your life" guy, or something like that. Always got excited when that happened.

I think the companions are supposed to be your backup raid crew for taking on big stuff.... like dragons. I see where there taking it and I prefer it to just about any games companion system right now. Now I can have peace of mind when that guy that I paid to party with me got mashed by that dragon because all about him is that he liked using maces.

I think the companions are supposed to be your backup raid crew for taking on big stuff.... like dragons. I see where there taking it and I prefer it to just about any games companion system right now. Now I can have peace of mind when that guy that I paid to party with me got mashed by that dragon because all about him is that he liked using maces.

I really like in Fallout NV and Dragon Age how you can talk to your companions for a long time, learn their backround and perform deep quests which reward you later for getting to know these people who travel with you. I don't just want some Diablo 2 type hireling who I send out to die again and again.

Edited by Fatalmasterpiece