Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yeah, you can only get up to level 100 in any skill (if it's like before), so since you need a set amount of skill level-ups to level up, there is actually a level-cap. (But until we know for sure what the skill-level-cap is, and how many skill level-ups you need to level up, we can't estimate that cap.)

But 75 seems like a reasonable number when 50 is the soft-cap. :)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stripped the post of any info that might be speculation, and of those which there are no longer sources for. (Some sources seems to have disappeared, probably because of it being false.)

Here vote for TES as the best franchise. Seriously we need to win this one!

Zaldiir your work here has been awesome, let me say that I thank you very much for it!

Hey, I thought i'd tell you, Speechcraft is pretty much confirmed, and the new skill Blacksmithing/Armorer is called smithing.

Look at the skills that are cutout here.

First one starts with SMIT and the ends with AFT. if you zoom in its actually SMITH but with half a H. Unless i'm mistaken, i'd say Speechcraft is in.

yeah i think your right, but can't they combine speech craft and mercantile this time around? or make it speech and barter. just something different. i also hope they have speech options like fnv. to give people a raise to raise your speech craft cuz in oblivion all u had to do was get a high enough charm spell and bribe them. and boom it's that easy.

If you examine it even more closely, you'll notice that all of the skills are centered on the bar they're above. Judging by how far it overhangs from its bar, the AFT skill is approximately the same length as Conjuration.

Speechcraft

Conjuration

Yep. Although it could be a quirk of the font, I can't imagine many other skills that end in AFT. Spellcraft? Woodcraft?

Here vote for TES as the best franchise. Seriously we need to win this one!

Zaldiir your work here has been awesome, let me say that I thank you very much for it!

LOL, looks like the final round will be between Fallout and TES (both are winning by a lot now) the way things are heading, don't want to be anywhere near these forums if that goes down.

Thanks for linking it here, Zaldiir! :biggrin:

It sure sounds like Soule to me. After playing so many years of NWN and Elder Scrolls, his style becomes pretty recognizable. I don't know, though. His works are an awful lot like Hans Zimmer and John Williams, too. So this might be a hoax piece. I hope not.

What makes me think it's Soule is the combination of dark and light tones within the same song...something that occurred a lot in Oblivion's tracks and seems to be emphasized even more in Skyrim's theme (and the previous, unnamed environmental track that was released earlier this year). There's an undercurrent of basses and cellos coupled with lighter, almost lilting notes from woodwind and brass.

The climactic swell at 1:57 is also classic Soule.

Then again, it's also classic Hans Zimmer. :confused:

*crosses fingers* Here's hoping it's Soule's. But in any case, it's still a beautiful piece. :yes: