Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double-post, but have you guys seen this? Someone tried to interpret the first half of the lyrics in the gameplay trailer...not sure if it's accurate, but it is interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uaQw_cX9oU

It seems that the vid is dead. What a shame... I didn't even get the chance to see it! :wallbash:

"Players can challenge (and be challenged by) any NPC to a western-style duel in the streets." -UESPwiki

This. Has. Me. Freaking. Stoked!

I would love to be walking through a city and out of nowhere be challenged. Really makes this interesting!

Edited by InuyashaFE

every single aspect of this game have me stoked, the leveling of the creatures is way better IMO , the creatures are plain awsome(imagine shooting down a giant or a herd of mammoth :P )the scenery is typical to my home country (canada) and finally, its an eelder scrolls game and thier just awsome XD

Sorry for the double-post, but have you guys seen this? Someone tried to interpret the first half of the lyrics in the gameplay trailer...not sure if it's accurate, but it is interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uaQw_cX9oU

It seems that the vid is dead. What a shame... I didn't even get the chance to see it! :wallbash:

Shoot! Sorry about that! It was really good, too. :sad:

so people can challenge you to a duel in skyrim?

Yes, and according to some of the devs the people that will challenge you will have skills similar to yours.So if you're a warrior then another melee fighter will challenge you or a mage will challenge you if you're a mage.I'm not sure how that works with stealth characters though, seems kinda odd to duel someone with a dagger or bow.