Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Same demo though guys. By the way Zaldiir is checking but anyone else notice how it looks like you can change Pauldrons? Either that or there different sets of the same type of armor.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at this:

http://www.zaldir.net/Files/Separate%20Armor.jpg

There's the same leather "straps" that goes on the back, but there's a different armor underneath, and on one of them there's even no armor underneath at all.

And look at the pauldrons, on the image to the left, there's one on the left shoulder. On the image in the middle, it's still on the left shoulder, but without the cuirass, proving that it's at least not connected to the cuirass. And on the right image, he's wearing pauldrons on both shoulders.

It does not prove anything, but everything indicates that the pauldrons are separate, or very customizable to allow you to wear pauldrons on only one shoulder.

Die Kur! That Dragon stole my fishy stick, I want it back. . . . . . Oh I killed it with my Firebreath and disintegrated my Fishy Stick. Stupid! *Me as a Dunmer Bethsoft community Dovakhiin*

Unbelievable gameplay....I think I might cry. :sweat:

Indeed. It just looks too good to be true! :dance:

Did you notice how the PC runs, then slows down gradually before walking again? No abrupt run-walk animations.

And the dragons....oh, the dragons.... :woot:

Five more months...just five...I can make it....

Werewolves confirmed. Unless E3 sources are lying. It was from someone at E3 asking Todd Howard off camera..Zaldiir can you confirm this as well with Pete Hines. Tell him that someone was at E3 and asked Todd Howard off camera and he said yes. I want to make with my sources and Specifically Pete if its real.