Skyrim Information

Zaldir

The first picture with the woman looks like it was taken from oblivion, the rocks and ground look really dull arround the city but the mountain's in the background look awesome..somehow its like they are from some other engine pasted into the background...looks a bit wierd, but could be just me.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About buying the game, I have a question...

I'm in Brazil, so how can I pre-order the game? Any sites that can deliver the game here when it comes out?

I never bought a game online, so I'm a bit confused. Help?

yeah i was just refering to the post before that said there were new pictures, and yeah eminem that's what i was referring too. if there are only those two new pictures than thanks, but don't worry about it, but was there any new content in the article?

About buying the game, I have a question...

I'm in Brazil, so how can I pre-order the game? Any sites that can deliver the game here when it comes out?

I never bought a game online, so I'm a bit confused. Help?

You could try pre-ordering from Amazon or Gamestop.

I think they are shipping to Brazil.

Both those images were already in another magazine. They are not new.

Edit: For the gay marriages part if I remember according to the lore, it is illegal in Tamriel for gay marriages. I might be wrong though.

We can't really tell if you will be able to run it now.

Ask later in 2 months when we will have the system requirements.

ok, thanks so far

see you in two months

I thought there was an interview on these forums with Todd, explaining that Skyrim will have similar specs to Oblivion?

Either way I think it will be a more power hungry/graphics intensive game. I think you should invest in a desktop PC mate, they will always save you cash in the long run.

I paid $2300 AU for the one I built recently and it dominates Witcher 2 everything maxed with UberSampling no problem.

Although, I did go a little overboard with mine :s

I still have the itch to get a second graphics card as well... lol

what kind of pc do you have?

Hey mate,

I did a frankensteiner custom build so

CPU - i7 960 QUAD 3.2GHz

RAM - Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz 6GB (will get another 6GB later, but don't need :s)

GFX Card - ATI 6970 Sapphire 2GB GDDR5 (will def get another of these later, they're unreal in Crossfire)

MOBO - Gigabyte X58-AA

+ Blu Ray Drive, 2TB internal HDD, 24" monitor, 850W PSU, AAAND a case big enough to fit all of it. Doesn't even fit under my desk! lol

Of course, you don't need to spend that much to play Skyrim/BF3 comfortably. I've seen plenty of articles for building a gaming PC for under $500 US.

Although prices are more expensive in Australia, 'sigh' and as our dollar is now close to US I don't understand why!!! A game will be $60 US over there, and $120 AUD over here. Oh well.

Hope this helps!

How much did that build cost you?

I think with software and monitor and everything it was about 2300 bucks!

That is after going through many different sites to organise. This was the cheapest I could get it.

Cannot wait for some new Skyrim info, I can help refreshing these forums...

Of course, you don't need to spend that much to play Skyrim/BF3 comfortably. I've seen plenty of articles for building a gaming PC for under $500 US.

Although prices are more expensive in Australia, 'sigh' and as our dollar is now close to US I don't understand why!!! A game will be $60 US over there, and $120 AUD over here. Oh well.

Hope this helps!

Actually, the Aussie dollar is buying about $1.07 US currently. It's cheaper here in Australia.

Edited by billyro

This may be a newby question but, Why aren't there dwarves? They weren't in Oblivion and I haven't heard of them in anything i've watched or read. There was Dwarven armour and weapons in oblivion so they must have existed at one point, so did they get wiped out or something? Or maybe they do still exist but only live underground in secrecy so nobody knows about them? :confused: