Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I´ll be playing as a vampire breton but I´d like to see argonians too since all the other races already shown up.I don´t have facebook account but I´d vote argonian.

YES! I cannot wait to see what the vampirism of each race looks like!

Wait, what? Is vampirism confirmed?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because 10 is enough.

A new race would mean new armor/weapons/lore etc.

Or it could just be a sub species of a existing race and no one would be happy with it.

We will probably see new sub-races in Skyrim as NPC's, like the Falmer.

Why is new armor/weapons/lore a bad thing? I prefer more things packed into a game than not. If they keep all the same armor/weapons/lore from Oblivion, then Skyrim is just Oblivion 2 with better graphics, a different location, and "new" quests. Sure, don't take away everything, but adding more can't be a detrimental thing. And maybe it's too late to add a new major character race now, but cmon, they had over 5 years to create them.

New armor and weapon is fine, and already confirmed, but new playable races is another matter. If they were to add a new race to Nirn, it would break all lore, unless this race is one of the races from the other worlds, in which case it would be odd to have them as playable. Non-playable on the other hand, would be very welcome! :)

I´ll be playing as a vampire breton but I´d like to see argonians too since all the other races already shown up.I don´t have facebook account but I´d vote argonian.

YES! I cannot wait to see what the vampirism of each race looks like!

Wait, what? Is vampirism confirmed?

There was a post here in the forums about vampires and werewolves and someone posted this link. (http://iskyrim.webs.com/skyriminformation.htm) Don´t know if it´s for real but if it is then vampires are confirmed.Vampires and werewolves are almost confirmed anyway, we have an interview with a Mr Cheng where the interviewer asks about them and Cheng says he´d love to talk about that but he can´t and also an interview in the mountains with Mr Todd where the interviewer asks about vampires and werewolves and Todd says he can´t talk about it but he wanted the game to feel like be what you want to be so indirectly we might have confirmation about them.In early stages they said they were experimenting with werewolves so...

I must agree that seeing an argonian would indeed be interesting, although I don't like them all that much since lizards really ain't my thing, especially if they're taller than me and as/more intelligent *shiver*.

But seeing how the argonian model could be the most intricate one out of all races, (what with all the scales and stuff), it might be a good meter for what kind of progress have been made in the interval between Oblivion and Skyrim, at the least it would be for me.

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading somewhere that Todd Howard had said that there wouldn't be new footage on Quakecon, but that there would be more new information coming on the web, but again I can't remember where I read it at, so can't vouch for its reliability, anyway, if anyone has some info on this, please correct me...And frankly I hope you do, since new information on the game would be very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Yeah, Pete Hines said that there will not be any streaming of the convention. But we will most likely get a few articles by some Gaming Networks.