Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats sounds awesome...man this is getting better and better !

@lv000

*Gives lv000 (darkside)cookies* There ya go mate! :teehee:

My favorite ones, thank you!

Also, some Bethesda forum user has created some really nice articles about the differences between races from Arena to Skyrim.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/tengu230/2011/08/16/a-visual-history-the-elder-scrolls-series-argonians

I recommend reading it, especially if you haven't played Arena and Daggerfall.

Really interesting read, lv000!

And I've played Arena and Daggerfall in the later days now, but never as an Argonian or a Khajiit, and quite frankly, I didn't even look at them. Never knew that they looked almost entirely human in the first two games. :huh:

Yes, Daggerfall had a lot of the same problems and features that Oblivion had.A lot of level-scaling, generic cities, fast-traveling, Daggerfall had it first.Which gives me hope for Skyrim. Edited by Corakus

Delicious butterflies. I am SO going to be the master chef of Skyrim...

...is it wrong to get more excited about in-game cooking than rl cooking?

Que the necro mods where you'll be able to pan fry your opponents body parts... Eye of imperial anyone? Perhaps with dragon steak?

Delicious butterflies. I am SO going to be the master chef of Skyrim...

...is it wrong to get more excited about in-game cooking than rl cooking?

Que the necro mods where you'll be able to pan fry your opponents body parts... Eye of imperial anyone? Perhaps with dragon steak?

I'd love a mod like that. :P

Yes, Daggerfall had a lot of the same problems and features that Oblivion had.A lot of level-scaling, generic cities, fast-traveling, Daggerfall had it first.Which gives me hope for Skyrim.

Though at least Daggerfall had a reason for fast-traveling. It would take years to beat it without. 2 weeks just to walk from end to end on the map non-stop. Yeah fast-traveling wasn't a problem to many in Daggerfall it was a need. Oblivion however it is not. Though I still use Fast travel, cause if I don't my game crashes around certain areas and I have spent hours already fixing them. About the level scaling. I love Level Scaling it was just that in Oblivion the way they did it was a bad choice. If I was level 100 or so and level-scaling wasn't there I would basically kill everything in one hit which basically many call that your too god-like and don't like the game in Morrowind. Then for Oblivion it was everything became too hard later. If there was a combination of the two I would love it. But it seems Skyrim has dealt with this issue.

Don't know if this has been here already, if it has I'm sorry, but if not enjoy..In a bit of a hurry so just going to post a link but I'm talking about the fourth picture which would seem to be a picture of a dark elf female with a dog companion..So here comes the link:

http://fraggs.net/news/new-images-released-for-skyrim-stop-drooling/

At the least I haven't seen it yet, so hopefully not just showing old stuff..