Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I see a guy on that site saying the graphics look like 1999 graphics and compared games like The Witcher 2 and Red Dead Redemption with better graphics. And saying the voice acting sucks and it will be overrated like Oblivion. Funny thing is that this guy has so many negative points it makes me mad but I don't care in aspect to others. I think 17,000 Negative points vs 2000 Positives.

He mentioned Red Dead Redemption. He actually used Red Dead Redemption as an example...

All I can say is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3-MxMe2Q

Now I see a guy on that site saying the graphics look like 1999 graphics and compared games like The Witcher 2 and Red Dead Redemption with better graphics. And saying the voice acting sucks and it will be overrated like Oblivion. Funny thing is that this guy has so many negative points it makes me mad but I don't care in aspect to others. I think 17,000 Negative points vs 2000 Positives.

He mentioned Red Dead Redemption. He actually used Red Dead Redemption as an example...

All I can say is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETO3-MxMe2Q

Yeah I know, but Trolls do start a lot of misinformation and such. I wonder how Tamriel Rebuilt will do modding in Skyrim though? With everything that is in it and the map is way different it makes me wonder.

I wonder how Tamriel Rebuilt will do modding in Skyrim though? With everything that is in it and the map is way different it makes me wonder.

They'll probably still just stay with Morrowind. Someone will try to do it on Skyrim like they tried with Oblivion then they'll quit and go back to TES III.

I wonder how Tamriel Rebuilt will do modding in Skyrim though? With everything that is in it and the map is way different it makes me wonder.

They'll probably still just stay with Morrowind. Someone will try to do it on Skyrim like they tried with Oblivion then they'll quit and go back to TES III.

I loved basically everything in Morrowind. But I just wish it had the ability to be able to put physics and stuff like sitting in chairs. I know it was a time when they couldn't do it. I just wish it was modifiable in that aspect. I mean the sitting in chairs part would be awesome. i know there is a mod for it but it doesn't do all of them only a select few. Along with the assets in Oblivion in Skyrim I understand why. Morrowind was easier to mod in many ways for various reasons. I hope Skyrim will be able to get people that modded conversions for Morrowind into Skyrim. Morrowinds conversions like Silgrad Tower was awesome. And it still is.

Still I have no doubt in the future Morrowind will be remade. I hope they use the Dragon physics from Skyrim into the Cliff Racers. Morrowind HD is probably what it would be called. Or something at least like that. The annoying thing about the Cliff racers was that they float not in a good sense either. Still that was the tech they had\d. I love Morrowind to this day. I am sure you can see from my name.

Still I have no doubt in the future Morrowind will be remade. I hope they use the Dragon physics from Skyrim into the Cliff Racers. Morrowind HD is probably what it would be called. Or something at least like that. The annoying thing about the Cliff racers was that they float not in a good sense either. Still that was the tech they had\d. I love Morrowind to this day. I am sure you can see from my name.

Somehow being swarmed by cliff racers with dragon physics still sounds as annoying as being swarmed by cliff racers... :hurr:

But yeah, hopefully you are right. Morrowind is to this day the greatest RPG of all time, and I have no doubt will remain that way even after Skyrim comes out. Not because of gameplay, not because of physics, not even because of mods, but for the same reason I keep watching The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Nosferatu; once it's done right the first time, it can't be beat, even with all the technology in the world. Morrowind was amazing :wub: That being said, Morrowind upgraded would be very cool too

I hope this doesn't count as a bad site. All it is saying is about the Blu ray and how Bethesda had to tweak it just to allow it to run as fast as the 360. Bethesda is saying that the Blu Ray is slow and they had to use the rest of the Blu Ray disc space to allow it to run fast. They also had to delete a lot of stuff. http://www.pvcmuseum.com/playstation/ps3-could-not-handle-oblivion.2.htm Hope the Staff doesn't mind it is basically putting out info. As I will delete it immediately. This might explain the DLC's and stuff. I just hope that the PS3 side doesn't affect the PC.