Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, yep definitely a different colour! Also makes sense because you can have one eye blind as well.

What I'm worried about though during that ripten interview, is that after he kills some bandits he wants to sleep in their bed he gets that same old message, 'You cannot sleep in an owned bed'

I'm wondering if that will be in the final build? Doesn't make sense really lol

Wow? Seriously? Same sex marriage? Awesome :) It's always nice to see something like that in a mainstream game. Sadly, there are probably going to be a lot of groups raising a huff about it.

Wow? Seriously? Same sex marriage? Awesome :) It's always nice to see something like that in a mainstream game. Sadly, there are probably going to be a lot of groups raising a huff about it.

No arguments intended but Gameinformer and many other sites that said that gay marriages are in Skyrim, people are starting to question morals and all sorts of stuff about it. I was right, still let us not talk about it that way and let us just say Yeah! More free play or something.

Edit: Gonna go back to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It has an awesome stealth approach to it. But I'm playing it on my crappy PS3 Slim that I got 3 months ago which is lagging like heck for some reason when I play it.

I hope that if you can get married, you can buy prostitutes as well. Got no time to be tied down, I just wanna get my fuk on!

Ah, the internet. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. [/starwars] :thumbsup:

Hey man, a dragonslayer's got no time for commitment. Gotta get your buisness done and get back to slaying dragons :)