Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, why shouldn't it detect machines and undead? What is it that daedra and living beings have that undead and constructs don't?

Detect LIFE. Living, breathing; the state of being before death. Machines/constructs clearly are not alive, have no pulse, no organic tissue...perhaps undead is debatable, but I myself do not think that the living dead are alive/have life. It's clearly different than creatures and people.

Yeah, the dead are reanimated by magicka, thus they are imbibed not with life, but magical essence

I think its been confirmed somewhere now, that bodies float on water and can be swept away by the current!

Sorry if this is old news, and I'll try and find the source.

This is it I think.

I dragged the two townsfolk in to the stream and away they floated. The developer let me know that if I had stayed with them that they would have kept floating for a very long time, fallen over waterfalls, and more. I would have loved to see this in action, but I knew there were dragons to slay, so I went on my way.
Edited by Pacrat343

I think its been confirmed somewhere now, that bodies float on water and can be swept away by the current!

Yes, SAUCE!!!

Haven't heard of anything like this. :dance: for rivers full of dead animals (and the occasional guard)

Yes, SAUCE!!!

Haven't heard of anything like this. :dance: for rivers full of dead animals (and the occasional guard)

Im glad I've finally been able to contribute to this forum :) . But Im so hyped for this game its unbelievable.

Edited by Pacrat343

Yes, SAUCE!!!

Im glad I've finally been able to contribute to this forum :) . But Im so hyped for this game its unbelievable.

<_< this was posted a couple pages back to be honest ... but welcome to the forums :D hehe

Yes, SAUCE!!!

<_< this was posted a couple pages back to be honest ... but welcome to the forums :D hehe

Nooooooooooooooooo! haha, ah well, i felt good for a moment. :D

A new article, talking about encumbrance, you can carry a lot more in Skyrim than you could in Oblivion.

It also talked about difficulty levels, which I thought was about the difficulty slider, but apparently was the same rehashed info about level-scaling that we already knew. :wallbash:

And also about who you can murder.

http://kotaku.com/5835394/