Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Pete Hines said on Twitter that you can turn off quest markers, but not the compass.Ah, well, one is better than none.

Thankfully, we can leave discovering things to our own insight now, ask around, and really do some detecitve work instead of following a big old red marker to our destination.

Although when it comes to disabling the compass, it shouldn't be too hard to make a mod that lets you toggle it.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete Hines said on Twitter that you can turn off quest markers, but not the compass.Ah, well, one is better than none.

Thankfully, we can leave discovering things to our own insight now, ask around, and really do some detecitve work instead of following a big old red marker to our destination.

Although when it comes to disabling the compass, it shouldn't be too hard to make a mod that lets you toggle it.

Well it's black and white anyways, saw it on the quakecon leak.I remember also seeing somewhere that you don't toggle the quest markers through a setting, don't know how that makes any sense, though.I can't remember where I heard/saw that.

Here's a new video preview:

http://www.youtube.c...w&feature=feedu

Nothing new, but it's entertaining.

Also a new interview with Pete, but you have to register so I didn't read it.

http://www.gamesindu...n-social-trends

They always have to put eyecandy in that kind of stuff.

It seems that you can't block when a one handed weapon is in your left hand. I don't understand why not but, OK I guess...

You can bash with a two handed weapon.

source

So left handed wielding is pointless for the left handed... Guess I'll be a fake righty. All because of stupidity. I can understand dual wielding, you can't block... But you can't block because you're holding a weapon in your left hand.

Edit: I'll leave it an open opinion. Who knows what tomorrow will uncover.

Edited by SHIROryuu

Uhm... Don't you just block by pressing the right pad if you are wielding your weapon in the left hand?

If not, what would be the point in having a shield in your right hand? :P

Maybe he meant that you can't block if you have a weapon in your left hand as well as your right hand...

Uhm... Don't you just block by pressing the right pad if you are wielding your weapon in the left hand?

If not, what would be the point in having a shield in your right hand? :P

Actually, I think the right pad is used for the right hand/claw.

I don't see any other explanation to that.

EDIT: I mean attacking with the right hand/claw.

Edited by Iv000