Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Im the 5000th reply :D lol

EDIT by LHammonds: Technically, this is post #5,002 so if you are seeing 5,000, then there must be 2 hidden posts in this thread. :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So close...and yet so far. Better luck on post #6,000, tony!

I do hope they sort out the rain. If it is indeed a screen effect, wouldn't it be possible to disable it when in or under structures? I have no idea how hard that would be, though...I'll just cross my fingers, as always. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Something just occurred to me after watching it again: what if this problem is exclusive to the "Storm Call" Shout? Perhaps it's different when the dynamic weather system makes it rain, instead of the yelling.

Edited by Lowk

Tony WAS the 5000th reply... just not the 5000th post.

Anyways, you guys might want to take it easy and stop freaking out at every little undesirable nuance that you can find... I'm pretty sure they're going to fix the vast majority of these by the time the game comes out.

Just enjoy the wait :) Dragging the game down with trivialities will make you realize how high your expectations are, and once the game comes out, you will enjoy it less regardless of whether or not it exceeds your expectations.

I do hope they sort out the rain. If it is indeed a screen effect, wouldn't it be possible to disable it when in or under structures? I have no idea how hard that would be, though...I'll just cross my fingers, as always. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Something just occurred to me after watching it again: what if this problem is exclusive to the "Storm Call" Shout? Perhaps it's different when the dynamic weather system makes it rain, instead of the yelling.

That definitely won't be the case. I'm pretty positive we're stuck with rain falling through everything once again. Why would the storm call use different behavior for rain than weather? It just summons a powerful storm with damaging lightning. Honestly I think they've over hyped this new engine a little. It definitely looks to be an upgrade but it seems like it's going to be way more like the gamebryo engine than we had previously expected. The only thing that seems to have changed so far from what we've seen are graphics and animations. Those being the biggest changes at least.

Edited by jordanLoL

We aren't even sure about snow either... I'm not going to go look footage for 5mins right now, I have doubts that it wouldn't snow inside the castle thing.

Tony WAS the 5000th reply... just not the 5000th post.

Anyways, you guys might want to take it easy and stop freaking out at every little undesirable nuance that you can find... I'm pretty sure they're going to fix the vast majority of these by the time the game comes out.

Just enjoy the wait :) Dragging the game down with trivialities will make you realize how high your expectations are, and once the game comes out, you will enjoy it less regardless of whether or not it exceeds your expectations.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know what I am doing.

I just accidentally realised there are keyboard shortcuts for inputting BBcode, why didn't anyone tell me...

Hey I just noticed something on Pete Hines twitter account. He said

"You've already seen PC screens. You just didn't know it."

Do you guys think he's being serious or not?

Aw, if he's serious we won't know which pictures maxed out the PC settings...

I don't know if anyone else was curious about it or if it's already been posted, but the Skyrim food truck is packing some protein rich, uh, dragon meat.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif

GameInformer at the food truck.

My dream meal-

http://www.gameinformer.com/resized-image.ashx/__size/610x0/__key/CommunityServer-Components-SiteFiles/imagefeed-featured-pax-2011-food_2D00_truck/th_5F00_photo6.JPG