Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Maybe rolling/dodging/backflipping will be perks?

That would be kind of hard since perks are under skills, and there is no singular skill for jumping or running.Pete said on twitter once (quite a while ago) that there wasn't any dodging like Oblivion, except for moving out of the way.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe rolling/dodging/backflipping will be perks?

That would be kind of hard since perks are under skills, and there is no singular skill for jumping or running.Pete said on twitter once (quite a while ago) that there wasn't any dodging like Oblivion, except for moving out of the way.

Ah man that sucks.

So GLAD I have it for PC :biggrin:

I know it was mentioned that a lot of info will be given if you go to taverns and ask about rumors, but I'm hoping beggars in big cities will be a alternative choice. Anybody agree, disagree?

Presumably you can still ask everyone for rumors. Taverns are only a "good source" because lots of people will be there to ask.

(And here's betting it'll mostly be like Oblivion where the bartender is just sitting there with an empty tavern 99% of the time...)

Hey, who wants to bet that if you keep the bard alive, he'll show up and keep playing his music even if there's nobody there?

Bethesda hopefully fixed all that nonsense regarding A.I. doing abysmally stupid things. If the bard doesn't stop playing music when I'm the only one in there, I'll probably be joining the Dark Brotherhood through him from pure aggrovation.