Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering since my vampire character from oblivion has body scars from when he was human, will we be able to put scars on the character´s body in skyrim?

I was wondering since my vampire character from oblivion has body scars from when he was human, will we be able to put scars on the character´s body in skyrim?

I imagine yes. :thumbsup:

There is good gameplay of the Char Edit already and the body options do NOT allow for scars .. at least in any demo they have shown.

Edit: Now=NOT

Edited by jedimembrain

Couldn't find a specific answer but are you automatically able to bash with a shield, or is it a Perk?

Cmon Skyrim!

If Andoran doesn't come out soon I'm pretty sure no one will play it haha.

As for the shield bashing question, it appears that you are able to do it from the start, but the perks just make it more effective. I could be wrong though :rolleyes:

Cmon Skyrim!

If Andoran doesn't come out soon I'm pretty sure no one will play it haha.

As for the shield bashing question, it appears that you are able to do it from the start, but the perks just make it more effective. I could be wrong though :rolleyes:

I'm quite sure the setup is: left trigger bashes with shield, and holding both triggers blocks with shield. There's no perk needed. I do wonder how the pommel strike seen at QuakeCon was done while dual-wielding, though...and, of course, this is all just based on what I've seen and read! Like anyone else, I have no clue yet.

Im a Big Keyboard/Mouse Issue Person when it comes to Games whether its Awsome or it Sucks, if the Keys dont work for me, then Forget the Game. :down:

I already Configured the Keys for Skyrim and found the Game will handle like a Dream, so this Game can count itself Lucky. :D

By the way, im Left Handed :P

Right Hand

Arrow Keys

Ins: Jump

End: Sneak

Cntrl: Sprint

Shift: Walking

Left Hand

Mouse Button Left Right: Dual Spells or Dual Swords or Dual Blocking

Mouse Button Left: One Hand Fighting

Mouse Button Right: Blocking

Regular Buttons