Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I've got some news:

This may be a bit of a spoiler, since it contains a certain NPC that will return in Skyrim, and also contains details on another Dragon type:

"Another loading screen highlight was the dragons, apparently green-skinned dragons (which look more serpentine, with an almost amphibious headcrest) are tougher than the white- and bronze-skinned versions."

Also, it seems that M'aiq will be returning in Skyrim!

"On the road to Windhelm I met a hooded Khajiit. "M'aiq has no time for you." "

I found this from a hands on preview by a Bethesda forum member:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1232971-eurogame-expo-11/

Must.......resist........spoiler......

I couldn't resist it, but I'm very happy

that Mai'q is back.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some news:

This may be a bit of a spoiler, since it contains a certain NPC that will return in Skyrim, and also contains details on another Dragon type:

"Another loading screen highlight was the dragons, apparently green-skinned dragons (which look more serpentine, with an almost amphibious headcrest) are tougher than the white- and bronze-skinned versions."

Hmm.. if I'm not mistaken pete already said he wouldn't be in the game .. plus that could very well be a joke/lie .. two things .. thats from the bethesda forum .. that forum is full of trolls and asses.. and second.. by the very nature of that character and what he represents that would be an obvious rumor to start if you wanted to mess with people or joke... meh .. it might be true but I have a hard time believing beth would put him in.

I've got some news:

Must.......resist........spoiler......

I couldn't resist it, but I'm very happy

that Mai'q is back.

Ah DAM YOU!! I thought your spoiler was a trick!

Hmm.. if I'm not mistaken pete already said he wouldn't be in the game .. plus that could very well be a joke/lie .. two things .. thats from the bethesda forum .. that forum is full of trolls and asses.. and second.. by the very nature of that character and what he represents that would be an obvious rumor to start if you wanted to mess with people or joke... meh .. it might be true but I have a hard time believing beth would put him in.

It does indeed conflict with Pete's account from a Twitter response...I wouldn't be surprised if it was either some good-old-fashioned trolling, or a demo-specific Easter egg.

Well, Pete also said we wouldn't be able to block with one handers, and that decapitation is not in the game. (Both proved to be in the game)

He didn't say "He's not in the game" he said "200 years later?". Which is kind of a negative response, but does not count as a total "no".

I'm personally hoping he's back.

Anyways, for those that pre-ordered the CE here's a detailed picture of how it looks like (I'm jelly):

http://cdnstatic.bethsoft.com/bethblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/skyrim-ce-3dimage-xbox3603.jpg

Edited by Iv000

Ah DAM YOU!! I thought your spoiler was a trick!

Trololo.

In all honesty I put the spoiler so you WOULDN'T click it. :sweat: My bad.

That's what I thought you would think that I would think so I clicked it to avoid the double bluff.

For future reference I can only resist one spoiler at a time! Can't believe you would try to succesfully trick me like that :blink:

Well, Pete also said we wouldn't be able to block with one handers, and that decapitation is not in the game. (Both proved to be in the game)

He didn't say "He's not in the game" he said "200 years later?". Which is kind of a negative response, but does not count as a total "no".

It is at this point the long term effects of being wired on caffeine are found to be: immortality!!!

I will make it my mission in life to consume as much red bull as possible but be warned! if I grow hooofs and turn red I will not be able to play Skyrim.

It is at this point the long term effects of being wired on caffeine are found to be: immortality!!!

I will make it my mission in life to consume as much red bull as possible but be warned! if I grow hooofs and turn red I will not be able to play Skyrim.

You should probably make it ur mission to consume rockstar instead then, cant have you not playing Skyrim! :laugh:

You should probably make it ur mission to consume rockstar instead then, cant have you not playing Skyrim! :laugh:

Whats rockstar? Will it hurt?

Maybe 'Mon-ster' will be better? UNLEASH THE BEAST!