Skyrim Information

Zaldir

idk if your all fallowing bethesda's advertisement as close as I am but skyrim is sorta in the back seat still .. they are doing a bit of fan service here and there and keeping the fire hot for the people who already want the game .. but as far as seeking newcomers and advertising outside of game shops and their own websites they havn't done much .. yet .. heres what they are advertising "RAGE" .. RAGE is advertised like mad currently and they are putting out some big money to get that game showing up everywhere .. web ads .. billboards .. videos.. screenshots .. behind the scenes .. that game is getting bethesda's full attention and for good reason .. it launches 10/4 .. Ive said this before but I bet the day after RAGE comes out we see a massive jump onto the skyrim marketing .. those statues will start popping up .. TV adds .. system specs .. behind the scenes .. gameplay outside of the golden claw quest *fingers crossed*

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of like that Bethesda keeps a low profile on Skyrim - Keeps away all the crap, if you know what I mean... ;)

I don't really consider myself THAT much of a bethesda fan - though I still roared out loudly, far and wide, to the far corners of the earth when I first saw skyrim being confirmed (the neighbors must think I'm a lunatic by now :P )

Edited by amycus

Every piece of news we receive, it's mostly about how that person wasn't very interested in Skyrim, comparing it to Oblivion. Then they see the videos, the images, play, and take a whole different view on it. This surely will bring out the attention of many people when Skyrim is launched; Not only RPG-pure blooded fans, but many other gamers as well.

What I'm worried about though, is how people will react after one year or two of its release. Some might say, "It's still a great game, Im going to play until I do eveything in the game, or make many mods, or whatever", while others might be bored at day two of playing, instead. Then how will Bethesda handle the ansiosity? Making a new game?

If the game sells very well( which I'm sure it will ), ES VI is bound to be projected. however, if some idiot people think the game as boring, or otherwise bad, shall Bethesda considermaking a sequel or not?

Well we can see how morrowind and oblivion went.They are still great games and people still play them.I play oblivion almost everyday since it´s release XD, the magic in this games is that we buy them and then thanks to mods each game is our own world.Bethesda found an endless gold mine if you ask me.I can imagine my grandchildren playing TES X with their helmets XD

morrowind and oblivion was some of the top sellers of rpgs skyrim be no different. Seems like they grabbed a few more ppl into their fan base with skyrim. TES has stood the test of time, they have proven time and again that you don’t need mulitplayer for it to be extremely successful.