Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I honestly can’t tell past 30fps I use to play age of conan few areas I got 150fps in and unless I didn’t have fraps running I would have assumed I was getting 30fps ish..that is true your eyes can't see much past 30 anyway

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you're not. (Not a fool, and not the only one that upgraded :thumbsup: )

Just bought a 6870 and 1090T x6 a month ago. Truth be told, it was mostly because of Skyrim, but also because of Blender and Photoshop.

Phew, glad to see that I'm normal (at least in this forum :tongue: )

haha looks like there's a few of us. I upgraded mine mostly because I wanted to dominate Skyrim and run mods, but also cos my older one was dying.

Because it can run Witcher 2.0 on ubersampling Skyrim will be awesome!!! and BF3 on ultra :P

I'm sure plenty of people will be making beautiful texture packs for the game. But from what I've seen so far it looks pretty damn amazing already!!!

Unmodded game for me 1st playthrough :biggrin:

I honestly can’t tell past 30fps I use to play age of conan few areas I got 150fps in and unless I didn’t have fraps running I would have assumed I was getting 30fps ish..that is true your eyes can't see much past 30 anyway

Run a game at 60+ FPS with FRAPS, then press the record button, with the framerate locked to 30 in the FRAPS options. You will definitely notice the difference when it drops from 60 to 30.

"The human visual system does not see in terms of frames; it works with a continuous flow of light information. A related question is, “how many frames per second are needed for an observer to not see artifacts?” However, this question also does not have a single straight-forward answer. If the image switches between black and white each frame, the image appears to flicker at frame rates slower than 30 FPS (interlaced). In other words, the flicker fusion point, where the eyes see gray instead of flickering tends to be around 60 FPS (inconsistent)"

end of story. some people cant tell the difference others can. like i said 30 vs 60 is a huge difference to me.

Tomorrow when it hits the 30 day mark I'm going to completely cut myself off from any new Skyrim info, I've already seen enough to know I'm going to buy the game, I don't need any more spoilers.So if you don't see me around you'll know why. Edited by Corakus

Tomorrow when it hits the 30 day mark I'm going to completely cut myself off from any new Skyrim info, I've already seen enough to know I'm going to buy the game, I don't need any more spoilers.So if you don't see me around you'll know why.

30 more days!!! i need to replay morrowind and oblivion!