Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the guy in the trailer was too small. He had a lean, yet muscular, athletic body. With a few exceptions the Norsemen of old were lean, battle hardened warriors... while they were very physically fit, they were not likely to all look like steroid enhanced body builders. Give me a realistic looking warrior over a 'roid raging freak any day. ;) $20 says that guy could kick the a@@ of 90% of the people on this forum anyway.

I don't think the guy in the trailer was too small. He had a lean, yet muscular, athletic body. With a few exceptions the Norsemen of old were lean, battle hardened warriors... while they were very physically fit, they were not likely to all look like steroid enhanced body builders. Give me a realistic looking warrior over a 'roid raging freak any day. ;) $20 says that guy could kick the a@@ of 90% of the people on this forum anyway.

True.. but I think this guy was pretty big .. Your don't get any comparison in the trailer but judging from how the armor dangles on the bethblog guy and the helmet dwarfs his head .. I would say the only reason the actor looked "lean" .. was due to a lack of contrast.. you just see him standing next to a dragon... I just think its odd how many people on the net have been calling him wimpy looking .. hes huge .. its just an illusion of sorts.

Recommended specifications (finally!!!):

Recom PC specs: Win XP/7, quad-core Intel/AMD CPU, 4GB RAM, 6GB HD, DX compat snd card, DX9 vid card w/ 1 GB. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher

EDIT: Those are quite high, though I suppose those are the system specs you need to play the game on a higher graphical detail.

Yep:

"The Min specs get you playing,. The recommended specs let you play on High, not on Ultra. You'll want beefier rig for that."

Edited by Iv000

"The Min specs get you playing,. The recommended specs let you play on High, not on Ultra. You'll want beefier rig for that."

Waaait .. the recomended 260gt wont max it out? o_O.. what will??

My 6870 definitely will. :teehee:

Though I guess we'll have to see for ourselves.

Anyone think there's gonna be any down sides to Skyrim ? Be honest ...

I've got a bad feeling Bethesda has no idea what made the Dark Brotherhood so popular in Oblivion (hint: the great characters to interact with) and will instead assume that people just like going around killing people. The DB in Skyrim will be filled with faceless characters with zero personality and there will be no missions like Whodunit, instead all of them being like Bad Medicine.

Waaait .. the recomended 260gt wont max it out? o_O.. what will??

A dx11 card. Duh. :P

(260gt is only Dx10)

Edited by jhardingame