Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that, but its a cheap trick.

The mindset of microsoft--- "We will have DLC exclusives for one month!! Perhaps one person with the brain capacity of an origami toad will buy our console based on that."

Beth- "We want to distribute free content for our games through are servers based on these___________ facts"

Msoft "No need, we will be selling 1 console because of our 30day exclusive DLC agreement with you"

<-- This random TES fan thinks it's not fair. At least they should give Skyrim early to every journalist not the selected few.

Also about early DLC: Well Micro$oft paid for early DLC so Bethesda is just doing it for the money, right? Right?

<-- This random TES fan thinks it's not fair. At least they should give Skyrim early to every journalist not the selected few.

Also about early DLC: Well Micro$oft paid for early DLC so Bethesda is just doing it for the money, right? Right?

Of course Bethesda Softworks does it for the money, that is the reason why they are selling this game. :P

(And don't mistake Bethesda Softworks for Bethesda Game Studios - Two very different things!)

Of course Bethesda Softworks does it for the money, that is the reason why they are selling this game. :P

(And don't mistake Bethesda Softworks for Bethesda Game Studios - Two very different things!)

Not really.. they are the same thing .. zenimax is the same thing too .. Todd howard has a lot of pull and if he wanted DLC on all platforms bad enough I'm sure it would be .. But it is a money thing and there is nothing wrong with that .. its 30 days .. big woop .. is microsoft feels that paying bethesda however much they payed them to have that is worth it then let them.

And as far as all reviewers? .. your joking I think but in case you aren't you have to realize they are very protective and have to keep track of who gets the game early and what their credentials are so no one leaks it and the game gets pirated .. the fact we are seeing youtube videos of people with the game makes me think they gave it out to the wrong people ~_~; .. they should know they aren't suppose to tell... so if anything they gave it to to many reviewers