Skyrim Information

Zaldir

IGN also did an unboxing video:

http://www.youtube.c...g&feature=feedu

If this guy is the reviewer then Skyrim has high hopes to get 9.5 or more.

The manual is in color!

The map is made out of paper, but with a burlap texture. Not cloth sadly.

Thats not the preorder map I dont think .. Its very unlikely that bethesda doesn't want the unbocking videos out now lols.. IGN is very pro... I bet bethesda sent out emails saying it was ok to go ahead and do unbockings or announce the review copies arrived.. kinda a weird way of announcing the game went gold

I really hope that it's not the preorder map, but sadly I think it is....why did you cheap out on us Todd :(

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The manual is in color!

Thats not the preorder map I dont think .. Its very unlikely that bethesda doesn't want the unbocking videos out now lols.. IGN is very pro... I bet bethesda sent out emails saying it was ok to go ahead and do unbockings or announce the review copies arrived.. kinda a weird way of announcing the game went gold

I really hope that it's not the preorder map, but sadly I think it is....why did you cheap out on us Todd :(

Why would it be? Gamestore over here has a special edition that includes the map from the Collector's edition. That would be pointless if it was the same as the normal edition.

The manual is in color!

Why would it be? Gamestore over here has a special edition that includes the map from the Collector's edition. That would be pointless if it was the same as the normal edition.

But I bet all the maps; collectors or not, will be that burlap-feel map.

I guess those journalists were not supposed to say anything about getting the game early because one has removed his video; I don't about anyone else here but I'm assuming they made him delete it.

edit: Never mind video is available again wtf?

Edited by babis8142

The pictures we've seen on all the races and their faces, are those the only alternatives for beard and hairstyles, or are there more?

Of course there are more. You can pick a preset face, but still change everything about it to your liking. Think of it as a good base to start with.

Yes, obviously... But so far, from all of the male beards and hairstyles, are there more to chose from? We've seen the preset ones, but they have a few they repeat over time. Will you be able to pick a spot you want thicker or lighter?

Every pre-order and Collectors edition will come with the burlap textured map.

The normal edition of the game will come with a paper map, more like a poster.

They didn't say anything about a cloth map. It even says so on the BethBlog that the map is made out of paper that has a burlap like texture to it.

And the fact that you only had to pre-order to get a higher quality map is amazing. Not a lot of developers do that.

The pictures we've seen on all the races and their faces, are those the only alternatives for beard and hairstyles, or are there more?

Of course there are more. You can pick a preset face, but still change everything about it to your liking. Think of it as a good base to start with.

Yes, obviously... But so far, from all of the male beards and hairstyles, are there more to chose from? We've seen the preset ones, but they have a few they repeat over time. Will you be able to pick a spot you want thicker or lighter?

Doesn't look like it, according to this video. Watch at 1:10; there's only a bar for hair choices, a bar for facial hair choices, and a bar for color. Looks like some stuff went out the window with FaceGen, but I for one have no complaints if it means the characters look this good!

EDIT: Punctuation Ninja. :ninja:

Edited by Lowk

Doesn't look like it, according to this video. Watch at 1:10; there's only a bar for hair choices, a bar for facial hair choices, and a bar for color. Looks like some stuff went out the window with FaceGen, but I for one have no complaints if it means the characters look this good!

EDIT: Punctuation Ninja. :ninja:

I just hope advanced morphing is still available in the creation kit.